The MIPS® Creator CI20 board is a high performance, fully featured Linux and Android development platform. It incorporates an Ingenic JZ4780 SoC which includes a 1.2 GHz, dual-core MIPS32 processor and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. The CI20 board is preloaded with Debian 7, with other distributions (including Gentoo, Yocto, Angstrom and Arch) being available soon.
Android KitKat v4.4 is being prepared and will be available for download by the end of September 2014.
For more information on the CI20 board including:
- User’s Guide
- Hardware and Software Technical documentation
- Component specifications
- Linux kernel, U-Boot sources forum and more…
Major hardware features include:
- Ingenic JZ4780, dual 1.2GHz MIPS32 processor, SGX540 GPU, 32k I&D L1 cache, 512k L2 cache
- IEEE754 Floating Point Unit
- 8GB Flash, 1GB DDR3 memory
- Video playback up to 1080p
- AC97 audio, via 4-pin input/output jack and HDMI connector
- Camera interface –ITU645 controller
- Connectivity – 10/100 ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- HDMI output up to 2K resolution
- 2 x USB – host and OTG
- 14-pin ETAG connector
- 2 x UART, GPIO, SPI, I2C, ADC, expansion headers
- Power supply
Contact Imagination for availability by completing the Request Form. The Creator CI20 is supplied free of charge to certain approved projects under Imagination’s ecosystem.
The MIPS Creator CI20 board is compatible with the principles and development of prpl.
The prpl foundation is the exciting new open source community for all things MIPS. Find out more at http://www.prplfoundation.org/